A lot of international companies see possibilities to grow their company by expanding to the Netherlands. The Netherlands can be an interesting country to start new activities. Those international companies need to set up a Dutch BV to do those activities. A Dutch BV company has a lot of advantages. In this article, we tell you more about this.
Due to the flexibility and competitive entity, the Netherlands BV has a lot of useful advantages. The most popular are:
- A BV company can function as both director and/or shareholder of other companies.
- It is allowed to have a foreign company as a director.
- The Netherlands has a good reputation in international trading.
- The taxes are comparably low in the Netherlands.
- You will have access to the European market.
- A BV can be formed within a few days.
Setting up a Dutch BV
You can set up a Dutch BV from everywhere around the world, without having to visit the Netherlands. You will be able to open a Dutch bank account for the money of the company. Setting up a Dutch company is able from around one thousand euros. The steps of opening a Dutch BV are extremely low. For some companies, it might be useful to have professional help by doing this. Take a visit to intercompanysolutions.com to find all the information you need to know.